Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A lot of Changes in the Cummins Family

It's once again been a while since I have blogged. There are a lot of changes going on in our household. We have started potty training Addyson. Today is day 2. Today was better.....I think. Hayleigh is getting ready to start preschool. She is sooooo excited. We have already purchased her backpack and the school gets the school supplies. It is crazy how fast your kids grow up. Addyson counts better in spanish than she does in english. Her pediatrician cracked up about this on her two year well baby check-up. The kids are getting along well until they have to share toys or anything. Addyson is a little Hayleigh. She copies everything that Hayleigh does. I hope this blog finds everyone doing well.
I want to thank everyone for all their prayers during the last couple of months. We have definetly felt them. Life is getting better and easier. I can see the kids improving everyday. Especially Erin. She still has her moments, but on all she is moving past her mom and thats good. I still pray for my sister everyday for God to work is will in her life. My faith tells me that He will prevail and I stand strong on that. Love ya all, Amy

2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

love missy erin. glad to hear you are in better place now. we'll keep praying~

Leah Robinson said...

Good to hear an update :)