Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Preschool: A huge SUCCESS!!!!

Well the first day of preschool went off without a hitch. I only got teary eyed once. She was so cute. She was dressed (with her backpack on) and ready to go at 7:30. She asked to go then we held her off until 8 took Addyson to the sitter and we were still the first ones there. She was so excited. She talked about preschool the whole rest of the day. She said one of the cutest things ever. Don't want to post in on here because it includes another child so ask me and I will tell ya. I still get teary eyed every time I tell the story. I hope that this find everyone having a great short work week. Have a great day. Love ya.


Daddy, Hayleigh, and Addyson(being Addyson I might add). Love these three.



Hayleigh on our front porch before school.


Hayleigh in front of her locker.


Addyson kept saying, "I preschool tooo".


Hayleigh and Kayton after the first day.

No comments: