Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm finally blogging!!!!!

Hello all. I have been wanting to blog for a long time, but am just now finding the time to do it. My life the last month has been crazy. Johnny and I went on our first mission trip the third week of October. This was amazing. That doesn't even explain it. First I missed my kids terribly. I had not been away from them for over 24 hours before this trip. I went 10 days without seeing them and only talked to them 3 times during the whole week. I loved it though. I love Haiti and the people there. We are actually seeing if Richie a little boy in one of the orphanages that we visited is adoptable. I have emailed the House Of Hope and praying for God's will for this little boy right now.
I am anxiously awaiting the holidays. I love Halloween, it is by far my favorite holiday. Christmas and Thanksgiving are close seconds though. I have started my shopping and hoping to finish next weekend. I love to do things early and not a late person. I better go for now. I am wanting to blog everyday so we will see how that goes. Love ya.

3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Welcome to the blog world. Its addicting. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogasphere. It's a great place to be. I am a member of a blogasphere for women who have suffered with and/or stil suffering with infertility. Its a great way to connect (which is what this is all about). The link is here: http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/
Oh and question - are you and Johnny considering adopting that little boy you spoke of or are you just hoping to help place him in someone else's home? Either way, I hope you are able to do that.

Carol Hightower said...

Hi Amy...never thought of having my own blog, but do enjoy reading others... Hard to believe your girls are this grown up! I thought I would miss school - not a bit! Retirement is wonderful with my man!
Gotta go VOTE today....Here, THERE or in the air!