Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some updates

Hello. Its been a few days. Election day was a success in Washington, but I am worried about our nation. The media is turning it into a race thing. I really don't care what nationality our president is as long as he/she has great morals. Our next presidents morals are what I really worry about. The only thing to do now is PRAY. Pray that God controls our country and his life. Anyways.... We have had news on the little boy that we were going to try to adopt. He has a family that he will go back to when his medical treatments are finished. I was really sad, but I have prayed since we first seen him for God to work his will in this little boy's life not my will. I do have a peace in my heart about everything. I still have a special place in my heart for him but I know that God's plans are far better than my own. The girls are doing wonderful. Hayleigh is growing up way to fast and I love to have conversations with her. She absolutly amazes me everyday with her verbal skills. Addyson is my little cuddler. She loves to hug and kiss and rock. Hayleigh was tooo independent to be this way. Well I have to go back to work so I will talk to you all later. I love ya.

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Im sorry to hear about Ritchie (?) You & Johnny were meant to be parents and things will work out.