Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Addyson did great.






Addyson did really well today. When we got to the hospital she was amusing all of the nurses. She was being her normal Addy. She was saying Hi to everyone and being a door greeter like usual. The nurses even gave us a wagon to pull her in so she got to have wagon rides. I will try to post some pics. They came in and gave her an exlixer of tylenol and an anxiety medicine. We the nurse came to get her she could hardly even hold her head up. The doctor said that she did great and the both ears were severly infected. I heard her crying before they even called us to tell us to come back. She was very fussy for about an hour after the surgery. Since then she has been great. She has ate everything in site and took a great nap. We want to thank everyone for there prayers. I felt stronger today than I thought I would and I know that it was because of these prayers. We love you all and have a very Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I am glad Addy did so well. Emma was the same way, when the nurses came to get her she was so out of it. Scott and I called her a "happy drunk". BTW, Josie is getting tubes next month.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Good job Mommy for blogging! Its good to know Addy had a great Christmas :)

They Call Me Bobby said...

Glad to hear she did ok. I can imagine how hard it was for Mommy and Daddy. Let's hope this will make her little ears feel better.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I wanted to ask you if you ever found a house. Our deal unfortunately fell through!! Now we are going to talk to all the people who showed any interest, bc we'd like to sell it by owner at a really reduced price. Let me know if you or anyone you know are interested!