Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hayleigh Faith Cummins

Hayleigh is having a friend over for one of the first times tonight. She has had people over for birthdays or when we had parties but tonight one of her friends came over for a little while. We had so much fun. First I need to explain that we have known about this night for about 2 weeks. Hayleigh has been praying for a fun night and thanking Jesus that Tori can come over since she found out. So sweet. Well tonight was the big night. We picked the girls up @ Tori's house(Tori's mommy Margie is the bestest, greatest, most God Sent babysitter that there is)(she watches my kids)anyways, Johnny and I picked them up and we came home. The girls first played in the play room and around the house. While I was finishing up dinner the girls then began to play our Wii and Computer Cool School(a great buy for anyone with toddlers!!!!!). Tori is older than Hayleigh but she played the computer game with her. We then ate dinner and once again Hayleigh thanked God for Tori and that she could come over tonight!!!! After dinner the girls played computer while Addyson got a bath from her daddy. Then was Hayleigh and Tori's time for a bath. Hayleigh was so excited for this part. Addyson and she takes baths together all the time but Addy doesn't play yet and Tori did. They had fun. They then played Bella Dancerella. That was fun to watch. I then being the mom that I am(one who is getting ready to put her house on the market)told the girls that it was time to clean the toy room and that if they did a good job they could each have an ice cream sandwich. The play room was cleaned in record time. We enjoyed a few short minutes of jumping on our indoor trampoline with all three girls. Addyson was then whisked away to bed and Tori and Hayleigh got to enjoy an ice cream sandwich. To finish up the night and to help the girls calm down a bit we have ended the night with watching High School Musical 2 in my room. I have included some pics of the girls watching the movie. They had fun and I can't not wait for sleepovers. I say that now because Tori will go home in little bit and I won't hear giggling all night. Hahahahaha. Well I hope you all have a great and safe weekend. I love you all.

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Aw. How fun and very grown up! Im not sure that Im ready for my lil one to be that grown up yet! ha Otw, Margie is the sweetest woman ever. Your kids are in great hands :)