Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow Day

I was off work today because of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I thought and figured that since Johnny had to work, that the girls and I would stay around the house and have a Cummins girl PJ day. This is where we stay home all day in our pjs. Little did I know that God had different plans by giving us some snow. Since there was no school, I texted my sis and told her that Zack and Erin could come here if they wanted. Johnny also left work at noon. We took Hayleigh, Zack, and Erin sledding. This was Hayleigh's first sledding adventure. She was not much impressed. She went down once and said that she was done and cold. She gladly sat on the ground and watched the rest of sled. Right before we left I showed her how she could make a snow angel and she LOVED it. She would just stop fall and start moving her arms and legs. I forgot my camera at home so I didn't get any pics, but it was soooo cute. We got her on the sled one more time before we headed home and she laughed until we hit the snow and she got some snow on her face. Thanks for listening. Love ya all.

No comments: