Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

God truely has blessed me with two beautiful daughters. I know that I take them for granted way too often. I do thank him everyday for letting me be a Mommy. I also have an awesome Mom. I don't know how I would get through life without my Mom. I truely am blessed. I just want to take a quick second and wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. I am also praying for all woman who want nothing more than to be a Mommy. I know how this feels and Mother's Day is the hardest day of the year. I will pray nonstop for you tomorrow. I will also pray for all woman/girls who don't have their Mom for whatever reason it may be. I am kind of dealing with a situation like this right now and it truely is hard for this person. Just remember the wonderful times that you have had with your mothers. I know that it doesn't totally fix the hole in your heart, but hopefully it will help. I want to wish all Mothers in every situation a Happy Mother's Day. Love Ya, Amy

No comments: