Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prayers Needed.

I know that this is always about my kids, but this blog is a little different. My family is going through some huge changes. Most of these changes are not good things at all (actually they are down right terrible). Johnny, the kids, and I are fine and doing great, but the problems run in my immediate family. We are in need of constant prayers. We are in a mode of praying until something changes, but it has been a long time and I am getting so weary. So to anyone that reads this please pray for us and for my family. Thank you all so much. I love you all and please have a great week. Love ya, Amy

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Will Do! hope thing are ok!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Praying for patience. If you need anything specific, please email me....
owens_fam@sbcglobal.net

Sandy said...

I've been praying Amy, hang in there! God is good....even through the bad, He will get you guys though this.