Monday, February 1, 2010

Calling all prayer warrior mommies!!!

As I have stated a few times I am a huge worry wart. I have been getting better I promise. I have really studied the scripture that states that tomorrow will have enough worries of it's own so don't worry about it....Today it's not helping though. Tomorrow my baby will have surgery. She is having her tonsils, adenoids, and another set of tubes put in her ears. I'm actually not worried about the actually procedure. I have complete trust in Dr. Moss and the staff of Jasper Memorial Hospital. I am more worried about her blood disorder and how her body will adjust to the surgery. Her blood count is finally up where we want it to be and they said that if she would happen to get dehydrated then her numbers would plummett. So please help me in praying for her body to adjust well to the surgery and that we will get to come home on Wednesday. We do have to spend the night tomorrow night so probably won't get to post until Wednesday. Thanks in advance and I love you all very much. The verse this week that has helped is Romans 8:26. I know that God is control and very much alive,,,,but what can I say I am a mommy and still have to worry...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We will definitely be praying for you all!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Def praying. We love Ad!