Monday, March 2, 2009

Addyson my child who will eat eat ANYTHING!!!!

I have always heard parents talking about how their kids put everything in their mouth. Hayleigh never did this. Addyson on the other other hand will and would eat everything in site. To begin this story I have to start at the very beginning. We moved Addy to her big girl bed and she did great for a couple of nights. She did realize quickly that she could get out of bed and she is cutting her bottom I teeth at the same time. So needless to say she is not sleeping much. After the second night in a row of no sleep I asked Johnny on Saturday morning to please watch the girls so that I could take a peaceful shower. He let Hayleigh play the computer so she was good, he then decided that while I was in the shower he would go ahead and shave and make his morning rountine go quicker. ANYWAYS.... As soon as I opened our shower curtain to dry off this is the face that was looking up at me..........

With the PERMANENT MARKER still in her hand with no tip left on it. Yes she ate the permanent marker. I knew at this moment I could be really mad and ruin everyone's day or I could just laugh and take pics. I chose the second option. She had already done the damage why be mad. The even funnier part is that she loves to look at herself in the mirror. She kept looking and opening her mouth and giving herself this look like she didn't know who she was looking at. Sooooo funny. Hayleigh came in the bathroom and looked at Addy and her exact words were.."What did you do girly" We laughed even harder after this. I can promise one thing, there is never a dull moment at the Cummins household. I love these two girls. P.S. The marker did come off her face with a baby wipe and some scrubbing, but her tongue still has a little black on it. We still have not found the tip of the marker either... Anywhere. Love ya All.

2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

GROSS ADDY! That's prob what I would have said.... haha Oh well. Good thing she didn't get sick! I wouldn't called poison controlled and prob ruined the day. ugh. Us mommies! Ayla def would have eaten anything, hopefully the tip wil show up soon. ANd I have the cutest pic of Ayla and Addy from the nursery. I will put it on myspace under Ayla's pics

Anonymous said...

That is to cute! What kids wont do. Allison was always a good baby, I told Mark the other day that we could have our hands full with Laney! You know, the baby's of the family can be trouble! HaHa ;)