Thursday, March 12, 2009

Having Faith Like A Child

I have read in the bible where Jesus has said to have faith like a child, but I never fully understood until recently. As I stated in my post a couple of weeks ago, Hayleigh, Johnny, and I are doing the Promise this year. Hayleigh has amazed me. She has inspired me soooo much this year. I now know what child like faith is. She has her whole heart into the Promise. She even called me a Brutus Snake the other day when she was in trouble. (John the Baptist calls the Pharisses, this Brewd of Snakes, in that scene.) She has made so many Christian friends that I hope and pray that she keeps her whole life. Yesterday morning I was a little on the crabby side and I told Hayleigh that we may not go to Promise practice and just stay home and rest and go to bed early. She promptly told me that That decision would not make her Jesus happy and We are doing the Promise to praise him and make him happy. Wow. I definetly need to put my heart where hers is. I hope to post some pics of all of us in our costumes. Have a great weekend and Try it yourself to have Faith Like A Child. You truely will be blessed and no dissappointments. I promise. Love ya all.

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

How precious. You & Johnny are great examples for your children! :)