Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Leap of Faith!!!

Well to all of you who know me well; know that I am a huge worry wart. I worry about everything and often have stomachaches because I am worring so much. Anyways.....My husband has finally talked me into putting our house on the market. We have been talking about it forever. We were going to do it last year, but I kept postponing it. Then with the way the economy was at the first of the year we(I)decided to wait a little longer. Well March 30th was the day. We signed the papers and our house is offically on the market. We(I) would greatly appreciate that if you know anyone looking for a cute house in the middle of Washington send them our way. Our house really is great and I love it, but we out grew it a long time ago. Thanks for listening and I hope that you are all doing well. Love ya.

No comments: