Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday. It's abosolutely amazing that over 2000 years ago God sent his only son to die for all men so that we may have hope, peace, and love. I can not imagine what God went through watching his only son beaten, mocked, and nailed to a cross. I always try to put myself in other peoples shoes when they are having problems so that I can try to feel what they may feel and be able to help them better. I can not imagine the pain that God went through watching this. I panic if I don't see my kids at all times in Wal-Mart. Thank you God for sending your son to die for me so that I may live again in you.

Yesterday was WC preschool sign-ups for the fall. Hayleigh has been sooo excited about this. She did inform me that she needed a new skirt for school, because when you go to school you wear skirts. We also had to find her backpack and put crayons and markers in it because once again you can't go to school without a backpack. Last night went great and I am relieved that I know some of the parents that will have their kids there as well. I did get yelled out this morning because I let her miss the bus. I explained to her that 1. She won't go to school until after the summer is over and it starts to get cold again. and 2. She won't ride a bus because I will take her and pick her up everyday. Once again I was told that you can't go to school unless you ride a bus. I told her that her bus will be gray and will look a lot like a mini-van. She was okay with that answer for now. Oh boy do I have a lot to learn about school. Hahaha. Life is never boring.

One more thing... my family is going through some hard situations right now. Please pray for some decisions that are being made, choices that have already been made, consequences of all choices, and peace. I know that this doesn't make sense but God knows and we will appreciate all prayers. We have felt them this week, but will continue to need them for a while. I love you all. Amy

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Hope all works out well, and is in His will. Have a great weekend!